Enjoying a cheap UK holiday in 2020/2021 is well within reach, as we have an enticing selection of deals and discounts to help make your staycation a real treat. The UK has so much to offer holidaymakers, from its wealth of natural beauty and eclectic culture, to the variety of things to do for people of all ages and abilities.
Cheap UK holidays 2020/2021: search the latest deals and special offers
Holidaying in the UK is becoming increasingly popular, as people look to make the most of the scenery and activities on their own island. If a cheap UK holiday in 2020/2021 sounds up your street, use our dedicated search to find the latest special offers on everything from accommodation to car hire and discounted attraction tickets:
With the freedom and ease of being able to travel by plane, car, train, ferry, on a bike or even on foot, nothing is out of a reach when it comes to finding cheap UK holidays. If you’re considering booking a UK holiday for 2020/2021, look out for deals on the following accommodation options:
- Holiday cottages
- Holiday villages/resorts
The UK is home to four great countries, each with their own character and story, which means you don’t even have to travel that far to discover something new. Just some of the things you could experience on a cheap UK holiday in 2020/2021 include:
- Exciting cities – from the shops and museums of Glasgow, to the culture of Manchester, and hustle that is London, there’s a city for everyone in the UK
- Beautiful beaches – the UK may not compete with Caribbean when it comes to the weather, but its beaches certainly do: from the islands of northwest Scotland, to Scarborough, the Norfolk Coast and Cornwall among many others, the UK is blessed with some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, all ready and waiting to be enjoyed
- Historic sites – with more castles, ruins and ancient attractions than you can shake a stick at, the UK is ideal for history buffs of all ages. From the Titanic Museum in Belfast, to Hadrian’s Wall, Dover Castle, and Stonehenge in Wiltshire, it’s a veritable playground for the curious
- National Parks – there’s no less than 15 National Parks, from the Cairngorms in northern Scotland to the New Forest in southern England. Each is as different as the next, with a diverse selection of wildlife to watch out for, and an abundance of things to do such as cycling, fishing, quad biking, or simply walking
- Theme and wildlife parks – Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Legoland, Flamingo Land, Monkey Forest: just a handful of the exciting parks both big and little kids can enjoy in the UK.
- National Trust – be amazed at over 500 special places to visit in England and Wales. From historic houses and gardens, countryside and coast, there’s plenty of things to see and do for everyone. Get the latest deals and discounts on National Trust membership for unlimited days out.
Wherever you decide to visit on your cheap UK holiday in 2020/2021, be it England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales, make sure you use our search to see the latest offers and help keep costs down.